Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge #79

This week you're gonna have fun with this photo!!!!
...and it's ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!

The sponsors are
 Prize: 3 digis

and
Prize: TBA

Here's what the design team did!

~JEANETTE of Cre8tive Play
~used a Fresh Brewed digi

~MARINA of My Perfect Life
~used a Fresh Brewed digi
~used a Fresh Brewed digi 
~used a My Heart Pieces digi 

~used a Fresh Brewed digi

~ANAT of Tshupile

~KATELYN of Artsy-Arts
~used a My Heart Pieces digi 
 ~used a Fresh Brewed digi

...and we have three new members!!!
~used a Fresh Brewed digi 

~LORI of Inkingly Yours

~NANCY of Fiber Bubble
~used a Fresh Brewed digi 

Now, let's see your ANYTHING GOES projects!!!

Here are the winners for this week:

winner of
7 digis

winner of
3 digis

Congratulations!!
Please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.
Also grab the badge to add to your blog, if you like! Thanks!

Top 3 are:
 

~Jenn Zeeb~
 

Congratulations, everyone!!! Don't forget to grab the badge to add to your blog!

Thanks to all of you who participated last week!!
Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too! Thanks!!
Challenge begins on Tuesday Oct 15th and closes on Monday Oct 21st at midnight (Newfoundland Time).

There's a DT CALL!!! Check info here!!

...and we are now on FACEBOOK!!

Please remember- Up to 5 entries per challenge! Thanks!





4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the DT has out did themselves...great job. Love this blog!
    Congrats to the new design team! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, DT, these are all just TOO TOO CUTE!!! I love all of these fun cards. I love how the Wonky Christmas Trees are all used in such unique ways! Makes me want to get started on my Christmas cards. LOVE the YOU ROCK cake. How fun is that?!? The Joshua 24:15 card really touched my heart. What a simply beautiful way to share God's love.
    You have such a wonderfully talented DT here. So happy and honored to be a sponsor of this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and great creations by the DT and thank you a anything goes challenge

    ReplyDelete