Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenge #28

Are you ready for another {Pin}spirational challenge??

Source: etsy.com via Deanne on Pinterest

I love the colors and those pretty flowers and lace that adorn the jacket! There's stitching and wooden buttons! And look at the weathered wood in the background! Wow!!
Take a look at the Design Team creations! AMAZING!!

~MAGGIE of Maggie's Cat House

~JEANETTE of Cre8tive Play

Our sponsor this week is
Paige, Mel, Bonnie, Lynn, Eesha, Maggie, Jeannette and I used a digi from the sponsor.
Challenge begins on Tuesday OCT 9th and closes on Monday OCT 15th at midnight (Newfoundland Time).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WINNER of Challenge #27 is . . .
*Please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.
Thanks to all of you who participated last week!! There were so many entries. I love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too! We are getting so many entries lately and it's great!!! Thanks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment